This Course is still on Hold
Courses / หลักสูตรต่างๆ
Why You Need to Earn the APICS SCOR-P Endorsement
The APICS SCOR Professional (SCOR-P) program enables you to learn techniques for managing and measuring the performance of a global supply chain utilizing the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model.
The APICS SCOR-P program:
- Establishes in-depth knowledge of the SCOR model and methods
- Provides real-world techniques for tackling strategic supply chain issues
- Provides a practical method for evaluating the effectiveness of each course
SCOR-P endorsement is a credential awarded through delivery of a proctored exam and demonstrates a commitment to your career and an investment in yourself. By building on your SCOR knowledge, you will dramatically increase your rate of supply chain improvement and performance.
SCOR-P endorsement builds on the SCOR Framework by providing participants with the tools to:
- Standardize performance metrics
- Build processes to describe what, where and how activities are performed
- Create best practices for processes impacting supply chain performance
- Manage critical supply chain resources for developing and retaining employees
Why should you earn an APICS SCOR-P endorsement?
APICS SCOR-P education is essential if you are involved in:
- Production management
- Supply chain management
- Materials management
- Inventory management
An APICS SCOR-P endorsement will help you:
- Establish benchmarks for evaluating supply chain effectiveness
- Provide real-world techniques for measuring and managing a global supply chain
- Provide a practical method for assessing the skills and competencies of your current supply chain team members and recruits
- Dramatically increase supply chain improvement and performance
APICS SCOR-P exam details
The following courses are recommended but not required for taking the SCOR-P exam.
Note: Attendance at the SCOR course is not required to take the exam, but in order to purchase the exam, you must purchase the SCOR course.
APICS members receive a discount for SCOR course.
Find a course in your area or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in-house course opportunities.
Exam preparation tools and tips
Candidates are strongly encouraged to complete the “SCOR Framework” and “Problem Solving with SCOR” courses prior to scheduling the exam. Candidates should:
- Review the courseware slides, notes and sample questions in the online study guide
- Utilize online forums for additional support or to discuss topics with other candidates or certified SCOR professionals