CPIM Transformed for Today’s Busy Professionals
The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) is known as the premier certification for internal supply chain business operations. Since CPIM’s launch in 1973, more than 107,000 professionals have benefited from this globally recognized certification.
Companies and employers know that CPIM designees have the proven knowledge and skills to strategically streamline operations. Now, APICS is streamlining the CPIM program to better serve the needs of the supply chain workforce – while maintaining the body of knowledge and integrity that has kept CPIM at the forefront of supply chain education. View the webinar CPIM Transformed for Today’s Busy Professional and FAQ’s for details on the new CPIM Learning System and exams.
CPIM Transformation – The NEW CPIM Version 6.0
The new, streamlined CPIM program launches in September 2017. Features and benefits of the new CPIM Version 6.0 include:
- Only 2 exams – CPIM Part 1 and CPIM Part 2 – required to earn the CPIM credential.
- Already taken CPIM BSCM? – The current CPIM BSCM exam counts toward the new, streamlined CPIM Part 1.
- Streamlined certification experience gets you certified faster.
- Updated format delivers the same CPIM knowledge and skills in a focused program to meet the training needs of today’s busy supply chain professionals.
- New CPIM Learning System, a proven APICS certification preparation method that combines reading materials with online practice tests and tools.
- Ability to purchase the entire CPIM bundle, including the complete CPIM Learning System, CPIM Part 1 exam and CPIM Part 2 exam.
Why you should earn the CPIM designation
- Increase your salary – on average designees see a 10% increase
- Improve your hiring potential by 65%
- Maximize ROI on systems and technologies
- Reduce your organization’s costs
- Provide more value to your organization
- Understand how to increase customer satisfaction
- Build your credibility and set yourself apart from peers
How to earn the CPIM
Candidates must pass two exams within 3 years to earn the CPIM certification, and are required to maintain the CPIM designation every five years.
APICS offers a variety of ways to prepare for your exam depending on your preferred method of learning.
- Self-Study with the CPIM Learning System
- Instructor-Led classroom courses are offered by APICS recognized instructors worldwide
APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management : Part 1
|Month||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5|
|Class 1||May 2020||9:00 am – 4:30 pm||9 May||10 May||16 May||17 May||23 May|
|Class 2||July 2020||9:00 am – 4:30 pm||11 Jul||12 Jul||18 Jul||19 Jul||25 Jul|
|Class 3||November 2020||9:00 am – 4:30 pm||7 Nov||8 Nov||14 Nov||15 Nov||21 Nov|
|Month||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6||Day 7||Day 8|
|Class 1||Aug-Sep 2020||9:00 am – 4:30 pm||8 Aug||9 Aug||15 Aug||16 Aug||29 Aug||30 Aug||5 Sep||6 Sep|